Monday, March 29, 2010

The Shat is where it's at

The other day I was surfing on YouTube in an attempt to find a video I stumbled across a few years ago. It was tribute to William Shatner that, if I recall correctly, was created for a recognition award ceremony.

I searched through fifty pages of YouTube in an effort to find it, but to no avail. I remember that the person who posted it was also supposedly the creator of the video. It was a concise piece of work that effectively summed up Shatner's acting career.

Needless to say, to encompass and include all the work of someone like William Shatner is a major challenge. This video, however, did an excellent job in about five minutes or so (if my memory serves me correct).

At any rate, it appears to have disappeared for some reason, and I am sorry I never made an attempt to download it. I was in a Shatner mood, and I did come across another video that was played at Shatner's Celebrity Roast that does make an effort to sum up his acting career. It is catchy and well-edited and, as in the words of Captain Kirk himself, "fun."


No comments:

Post a Comment